Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring is coming!

I have spent the past 2 days, getting everything cleaned and ready for spring!! I have also started pulling out all the Easter decorations, and making a few also! Thought I would post them before I head to bed! I made a few Easter decorations for the flower boquet I made in February. I also made another wall hanging, just need to finish it. Today, I also did my WHimsical bugs challenge! The challenge was to make a St Patricks day card, I've never made a card for this holiday so it was a challenge. I am happy with the end result! Ok, now to bed! Oh, and I am also adding a bday card I made for my dd's bday party.

4 comments:

  1. That St.Patty's Day card is so cute! Love the Easter bouquet too and the cupcake card....so sweet!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cart did you use for the bunny head? I LOVE it and must borrow it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I love the St. Patrick´s Day card. But the easter decoration just blow me away! That´s stunning! So full of love and details.
    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin