Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Collage Layouts

Have you ever made a collage with your layout?? Now that I think of it, I have done one before *duh it's in my header*. Well, I have been trying very hard to get caught up on my pictures I haven't done Christmas yet, then I have Julia's bday party still need to order those prints. Lots to do!! Anyways, I started tonight with Christmas and thought since there are soo many pictures of our princess opening presents on Christmas morning I would trim them down and make a collage layout. OH was it hard!
I started with the idea of using a 8.5x8.5 page, then realized I needed more space so I used a 10x8.5 piece of paper. I arranged them all and put them down using repositionable adhesive, once I had them just right, well not really still have to trim one or two. I used my Glue Glider Pro to glue them! I realy like the way this looks, seems like a much nicer way to use mulitple pictures than having all those pictures on the page with different mats and stuff like that. Now all I need to do is pick some paper, cut some stuff from my Cricut, add a title then, well you get the hint basically just finish the page! Ok, off to bed back to MDO tomorrow need to get up EARLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin