Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A challenge

So, this morning I logged on to the Whimsical bugs blog, to get the newest challenge and boy did Ii find one! We have to alter flash cards with an Easter theme!! I have no clue where to start, or what to do. I am thinking maybe a mini album or some tags, I just don't know! But I do know I need to get some zip dry (think that's the name) and flash cards. Well, at least now I won't have to wonder about what I will be taking to this weeks crop night!

This past Saturday I completed a challenge from a group member, it was a layout I believe from 52 Sketches. I had fun with this one, for 1 I got to use pictures I have been trying to scrap for a while and another I used my beloved cricut (well really it was Kristin's since I was at her house).

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, I've been thinking about your WB challenge. Don't you have the bind it all? Why don't you make a cute calendar using the flashcards and bind it at the top. Make it the month of April and do each day in a spring/Easter theme.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin