Sunday, March 8, 2009

Let me first start with saying, I did not get my room cleaned! Instead after I dropped Julia off at MDO, I went to Hobby Lobby. I walked around there for an hour or so, and found some really cute stuff! Then I came home and cleaned the rest of the house. So its still a wreck!

Saturday, I had some girls come over and we scraped! We had lots and lots of fun as always! We even went on an adventure to rescue Kristin! I got 1 card done, made a sign, and finished a layout I started in Galveston. Today, well with the time change I did NOTHING! It feels really good to do nothing sometimes! I did manage to get out and go to the new Target thats about 10 mins from me, they have a huge line of Pink EK Success scrap stuff! From punches, to cutting tools! I also found the pink bone folder I have been wanting (since I saw Krisitn's), and I also found a rotary cutter. Have you seen the glitter paper they carry now??? Its soo pretty! My brother bought me a pack the other day, it has pink, red, and purple its a very thin paper not like mist glitter paper and the glitter does not come off either! I used some last night and it cuts very very good with the cricut. I will definetly buying more of it! Ok, off to do something, not sure what though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin