Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A little bit of everything....

that is what I have been working on. Last week with the help of my mom and brother I kicked Julia out of my scrap room, well not really just her stuff. She had a dresser in here that I kept her clothes in and at some point started piling my junk on. I realized one night while laying in bed that if I moved it into her room and some of her toys not being played with out I would have more space. And what do you know I do!! It's like I got a whole new room! After I moved her stuff, I then realized I needed to move my room so I did. I have been happy with it so far, it only took 2 hours to get it the way I want.

As for scrapbooking, I am working on a 8x8 album of Julia's 4th b-day party. I need to finish it before she turns 5!! I'm almost done, just need 1-2 more pages then my title cuts and stuff like that. Its hard to adapt to 8x8 when I am used to 12x12. I made another card, for my cousins b-day coming up. I like the way it turned out, just have to remember to sign it!! The card I made a few weeks ago for my nephew, I forgot to sign and gave it to him blank! lol that's ok he still liked it,.........I hope. Now I have 2 more to make one for Antonio's 30th b-day and one for someone else! I am starting to like this card making thing. I like it even more that I am making the card when I need it to customize it for the person instead of making cards, storing them and pulling one out a few months later. Does that make since?? I have not yet started on my Whimsical Bugs DT challenge for this week. I am so lost on what to do. think, think, think......

I don't have any pictures of my current work, so I leave you with this picture I took last week. I walked by the bathroom and saw this:


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...what do you think they were discussing? I find Barbie in all kinds of strange places in our house. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin