Thursday, April 30, 2009

30!

Well, I now have 30 Cricut cartridges!!! Yesterday, I got the Potpourri Basket cartridge!! I was soo exicted when I saw it! How did I get it you ask, well I will tell you! Antonio (boyfriend, husband guy) had a coworker who ordered the Expressions from the infomercial for his family. Well they never used it so he sold it and gave me the cartridge!! I was soo excited to get it!

Now, off to make Julia and myself matching approns.......wish me luck!

P.S. Julie, if you are reading this HELP ME!!

3 comments:

  1. What do you need help with? I will be home most of the morning tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only are you making your self one but one for chichihaha? i think that hmm can i make fun of you now, since you got such a kick about mine? you know i made the blue with red one? i can help if you need any help just let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on #30!! You didn't waste any time...lol. You'll have to post a picture of your finished aprons. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin