Tuesday, October 20, 2009

PAPER PAPER PAPER!!

I, along with just about everybody else I know, have too much of it! Today, I went to Joann's for there 5 for $.95 sale, and bought like 60 sheets. Like I really needed it. I love it though, ever since they started selling the core'dinations by the sheet I stock up every time they have a sale. Lat go round I bought 65 sheets. I also found some cute Christmas paper for cards and Halloween paper. Now, in order to justify my purchase I came home a went threw all my card stock and got rid of all the stuff that has just been sitting there. Hopefully it can find a new home soon!

And now my latest creation. I have been sick lately so haven't got much done but did manage to make my card for the whimsical scraps and bugs design team. It came out cute, the card base itself I made a few months back but never finished it. Well, I pulled it out and finished it!! It came out pretty good, definitely could have done better. This weeks challenge is to make a card or layout using a cupcake!! Love it!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin