Monday, August 17, 2009

Still under construction

I am still trying to get a few things added to my blog. As some of you may or may not have noticed the Cards link at the top does not work. I am still working on that! I am hoping it will work soon!

This past weekend, I got together with my scrap pals and we scraped, talked, laughed, ate pretty much everything we normally do! I had a blast as always!! I was able to work on my design team challenge, this is the second one for this weeks challenge. I made a bday card but sent it out with out taking a picture so I made another card for a special little boy who is growing up too fast! After I finshed it I realized I shouldn’t have inked the edges and should have embossed the orange. Oh well it’s still cute! 

IMG_2718

2 comments:

  1. this is a perfect little boy card! i love the colors - you used them well! super cute! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to crop with you all but things are tough over here right now ... sounds like I missed a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin