Sunday, June 21, 2009

The “Dark Side”

Well,  not long after I posted how I was contemplating SCAL I did it! I took the plunge downloaded it and not long after watching a few video’s hooked it up to my beloved Miss Cricut. She cut a few things last night and is still alive!! I think I am going to like the dark side! I like that if I don’t have a particular cut on a cartridge I will be able to find it *hopefully* as a svg file. Now to bring my fellow Cricut users over to this side with me!

The layout I am posting today is from the WSB dt challegne 19! It was a themed challege using the letter S. I waited until a few days ago to get started and finsihed a few minutes ago. I was looking for a bathing suit cut to use not sure why I wanted it on this page but whatever! I did not find one so I made one copying the one from Life’s a Beach. The only problem I had was with the neck peice, so I used the egg from Doodlecharms! And the font, is one that I LOVE but have not used in a while Mickey Mouse font.

If you would like a copy of the ds file for the bathing suit leave me a comment with your email address and I will send it to you!

Have a great week!

*****Rachel*****

 IMG_2549 

IMG_2551

IMG_2552

2 comments:

  1. i think the dark side rocks! lol!! you did a great job and i love the little swimsuit cuts! they are just too cute! maybe i should join you on the dark side too!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok you need to take me with you!!! can you hook me up at the next crop? or do you think my puter is to slow?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin