Friday, May 22, 2009

Layout

Here is a layout I did for the last Whimsical Bugs challenge. The paper I used is from a Close to my Heart paper pack. THe wording, and cuts are from lyrical letters, and the scallops are from accent essentials. I liked this challenge, it gave me a chance to use pictures that I normally would not use on a layout. But since it was about WHy I scrap, I found it fit to use pictures of our everyday lives. Have you used the new Lyrical Letters cricut cartridge?? I LOVE it! It is my new go to cartridge!
So, Why do you Scrap??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. this layout is great! i love the photos and the colors are just awesome too! actually, i always love your color choices - you really know how to make things work together! so glad you are on the WSB DT!! hugs, crystal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin