Sunday, February 22, 2009

A card, a cake and monograms

I have been getting ready for my upcoming retreat that I am going on with my scrap group! Last night, we had a crop at my house and I made a cake for the retreat! Don't worry I'm not serving old cake, its made of paper and my cricut! I have been wanting to make one for some time I just never had the patience to sit down and figure it out. The flower on top was made from the sunflower on Stretch Your Imagination, did I ever mention that is why I had to have that cart! I had alot of fun making and decorating it. I am going to put chocolate in them and give them to all the girls and boy this weekend!

The card I made Friday night, because I was bored! Its cute, but not one of my favorite. The monograms, are going on the goody bags, arent they cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin