Monday, January 26, 2009

Addiction or Habit

So, I went to the store today to pick up a few things I forgot at the grocery store. As always I walked down the craft isle, and found something I did not need! But bought it anyways since I needed something for Joan. Well I get the other stuff I need and come home. I get all the way home and Julia says "Mommie can we make my chicken nuggets" it was then that I realized I forgot the chicken nuggets, why because I was soo excited that I found stamps for $2.00! Everytime I go into a store I head straight for the scrapbook section never fails! The sad part is half the time I don't even buy anything I look and it ends up being he same stuff that was there the last time! So I ask is scrapbook shopping an addiction or habit??

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find $2 stamps!!!
    OK...so we both need a 12 step program!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin